Im serious. Should parents of newborn go out and party and leave baby with a sitter?

In brief: Depends on sitter

I encourage new parents to create a list of their own needs, including a half hour tub soak or time to read a book chapter or whatever.They should do at least 1/day to break up the parenting pressure.
In addition i encourage couples to have at least 1 date night /wk to maintain their relationship separate from baby. The selection of the sitter should be a close adult friend or family member.

In brief: Depends on sitter

Dr. Craig Uhl

In brief: Depends

I am a big fan of enjoying your baby at home with little outside influences for the first month of life.
After that, entrusting good people to take care of your baby is a very important decision. It is good to get away as a couple to keep that 'spark' alive. It is all a fine balance. But think common sense.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Craig Uhl
Dr. Craig Uhl
Dr. Cindy Juster