How to reduce uric acid crystals formed on knee joint in case of gout. What food to take?

Diet may help some. You're already on zyloprim (allopurinol) / Allopurinol for your uric acid / gout. Uric acid crystals in your knee are likely to dissolve as the medication does its work. Your physician may or may not feel that some dietary restrictions may be helpful, but no magic food cures gout.
Gout . Your body will flush the crystals as time goes by. There are no foods that do that .
See details. Studies have shown that diets have little effect on uric acid levels. The best way to remove the crystals is to take Allopurinol in a dose sufficient to lower your serum uric acid to less than 6 mg/dl. The lower your serum uric acid, the better.