Does drinking milk increase breast milk?

No. Nursing or pumping more often will increase milk supply. But it is important to stay hydrated and eat healthy when breast feeding.
No. Although it does provide the basic building blocks, it doesn't do anything else. Cows do fine eating grass/hay. Women who push baby to feed more often can trigger the hormonal interactions needed to promote more milk formation. Feeding less often or supplementing can reduce the hormonal interplay which the body interprets as signal to slow down production.
Not really. Just eat a healthy diet with plenty of fluids. Milk is a good source of nutrition, but doesn't specifically increase milk production. You can try fenugreek which is an herbal supplement that helps increase breast milk. I'm sure you know that if you nurse more you will make more milk.