Does anyone know what's wrong with my eyes? Blister like things all over bottom lids when I turn them out.

See a Eye Doctor. It depends what other symptoms are associated with you "blisters". It is hard to tell what the findings are from the description. There could be simple cyst in the conjunctiva or symptoms related to an allergy. Or if you are a contact lens wearer they could be related to over wear or an allergy.