The pain of my wisdom tooth is starting to hurt more. Anything I should do?

Oral surgeon. In your age range, wisdom teeth problems are more difficult. Make sure you are evaluated and treated by an oral surgeon.
Rinse And. See the surgeon asap to be sure it is not another problem.