Depressed don't know if I can fix it on my own or not?

Dr. Missid Ghanem
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Well the truth is...

You will be the one "fixing it" even if you consult with a therapist and engage in the process.
The therapist can only be a guide and a facilitator; but do own the healing process...

In brief: Well the truth is...

Dr. Missid Ghanem
Dr. Missid Ghanem
Dr. Donald Haupt

In brief: Don't have to

Depression can be successfully treated with psychotherapy and/or meds.
See a good therapist as soon as possible, because depression tends to get worse and decrease your ability to work it out yourself. You would never ask this question about pneumonia or a broken leg, would you? Only difference is depression is 'above the neck.'.

In brief: Don't have to

Dr. Donald Haupt
Dr. Donald Haupt
Dr. Michael Sokol
I concur!
Dr. Eric Weisman