Dark clots every month. Do I have low blood count?

Dr. Luis Gonzalez

In brief: Amenorrhea

Cessation of menses for more than 2 months should be evaluated since hypothyroidism, excess weight changes and other hormonal imbalances may be at work affecting other parts of your body as well.

In brief: Amenorrhea

Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Luis Gonzalez

In brief: Rusting

Iron gives blood its red color (heme) and it darkens as it gets oxidized just like rust on ironworks.
The color of the clots may have much more to do with how old they are rather that your level of blood iron or the presence of anemia.

In brief: Rusting

Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Luis Gonzalez

In brief: See your Doctor

I don't know what you mean by rough night.
See your obstetrician since any vaginal bleeding in pregnancy should be evaluated for placental problems and cervical changes as in preterm labor.

In brief: See your Doctor

Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Adam Levy