Constant ear infections. Should my 5 year old get tubes?

Hearing loss. If your child's hearing is starting to get worse from the infections, it may be time for tubes. Of course, if someone smokes in the house, getting rid of smoke might be all you need. And this is rarely a consideration for 5-year-olds, but drinking while lying flat on one's back is also a risk factor for otitis media.
5 / yr & 1 wont clr. There are multiple parameters for deciding on tubes. One basic mantra "5 in a yr or 1 that won't clear" (in 90 days). An evaluation by an ENT that would do the tubes would give you an idea if your situation would benefit. Some 5yo kids are at the point that their infection frequency is declining & the benefit would be minimal.