I can get prescriptions for medications that can improve my swallowing disorders?

Dr. Edward Smith
Neurology
In brief: For some
Certain swallowing disorders, due primarily to malfunction of esophageal motility, such as diabetic "gastroparesis" can be treated with certain drugs, such as Reglan (metoclopramide).
Disorders involving brainstem or brain dysfunction usually require modification of food and feeding technique, not drugs. Parkinson patients get a double hit-both central & peripheral mechanisms are at work.

In brief: For some
Dr. Edward Smith
Dr. Edward Smith
Dr. Robert Montenegro
In brief: Swallowing disorder
This depends on the causes of the swallowing disorder.
Additional testing may be needed. It the reason of the disorder is esophageal stenosis (tightening of the food pipe) then endoscopic dilatation may be the answer.

In brief: Swallowing disorder
Dr. Robert Montenegro
Dr. Robert Montenegro
Dr. Eric Weisman