Can you have lack of energy because of masturbation all night?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Probably

Masturbation, depending on the type technique employed, can demand considerable energy and expend calories.
I would be concerned if you are masturbating "all night". One may wish to think through why you are masturbating, why you are at the frequency you are and why you are spending the amount of time and effort you are. Are there issues at hand that need to be dealt with? May want some advice.

In brief: Probably

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Certainly

You need to get some sleep and night.
This is impossible if you are masturbating all night. My opinion is that you are overdoing it. 15 - 30 minutes should be more than enough. Suggest you seek counselling if you feel compelled to do it all night.

In brief: Certainly

You need to get some sleep and night.
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Peter Kurzweil