Can you give me some advice on my bladder issue? How long after breastfeeding ends is it abnormal to have incontinence?

In brief: See your PCP
It is likely that your incontinence may have been related to your labor and delivery rather than breastfeeding.
It is best to see your pcp re this problem.

In brief: See your PCP
Dr. Pierrette Mimi Poinsett
Dr. Pierrette Mimi Poinsett
Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
In brief: It should not matter
I think your bladder problem probably has more to do with your pregancies and (maybe the last vaginal delivery).
Breastfeeding and lactation should not have an influence on your bladder continence. Your weight and any possbile delivery related tissue tearing or stretching are more likely causes. A urogynecologist should help you sort this out.

In brief: It should not matter
Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
Dr. Adam Levy