Can I tell me how I can get rid of gynecomastia?

Gynecomastia. Gynecomastia can actually be caused by underlying medical conditions in older men. The best thing to do is have an evaluation by your physician to rule out any underlying causes. If negative then surgery may be an option.
Surgery. Gynecomastia, if persistent, is often best treated with partial excision of the prominent glandular tissue as well as liposuction surgery of the peripheral chest area. If the prominence of the chest wall is caused by adipose tissue, then liposuction surgery alone may suffice. For patients with excess skin, common after weight loss, skin excision may also be necessary.