Can you tell me how can autism affect you?

Autisms affects. Agree with previous. In terms of understanding what it is like, typical people prioritize social stimuli and track it, individuals with autism see social information as equal to other stimuli. Great example is watching a movie where a couple are talking embracing, typically people focus on the faces of people interacting. Ind with Autism eyes focus elsewhere (pic on wall, tree, background).
Social connection. The affect of autism generally has to do with one's relations with the outside world, how comfortable and flexibly they relat to others and environmental demands. Overall self regulation can be challenging, and information processing irregularities can lead to perceptual distortions and or learning problems/differences. Often digestive differences and differences in nutritional needs are common.