How serious is cervical spinal fusion.?

A common procedure. Cervical spinal fusion for a herniated cervical disc is a common procedure done by neurosurgeons and orthopedic spine surgeons. There are certainly risks to the surgery, but in the proper hands the outcomes are excellent. You also need to evaluate the situation and ensure that the symptoms can be treated effectively with the fusion.
Major surgery. It is a common surgery for spine surgeons and most patients do well. However, it is certainly considered major surgery. Check out spine-health.Com.