Where can I find any information on henoch schonlein purpura?

Hsp info. Hsp is a form of vasculitis that typically affects children. Adults can be affected too. More info can be found at http://kidshealth.Org/parent/medical/heart/hsp.Html.
Try webmd. Webmd would probably help, a very informative website for the public.
HSP purpura. There are some good reputable sources:

https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/kidney-disease/henoch-schonlein-purpura

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/henoch-schonlein-purpura/symptoms-causes/syc-20354040

http://www.childrenshospital.org/conditions-and-treatments/conditions/h/henoch-schonlein-purpura-hsp.