Brain injury after meth used over years? How can I test?

See a doctor. A neurologist or psychiatrist can test you in the office and intrepret the results to see if you need further testing. Getting and intrepreting these tests on your own would be difficult.
Neuropsychologist. Look for a PhD Trained Neuropsychologist who can quantify your brain injury through neuropsych testing.