Is it possible there is anyway to get back to normal health after stopping seroquel (quetiapine)?

First the problem? Seroquel (quetiapine) may be used for many problems. Some of the problems dont "go away". Seroquel (quetiapine) modifies & controls - but I don't expect it to cure. Some problems are managed, not cured.
Yes. It depends primarily on why you took the medication. If the condition was an acute one, and you have recovered from it you may be able to regain normal health. If you have gained weight while on the medicine, you will need to diet sensibly to lose weight. If blood sugar and blood pressure increased those conditions may normalize after weight loss.
It depends... ...on what effects you had from quetiapine (Seroquel). Quetiapine is useful for many patients for mood stabilization and bipolar depression, and psychosis. It can have a number of adverse effects, such as weight gain, increased glucose levels and increased cholesterol.