Blood in stool. Kinda frothy feces. Also some loose ones.Overate wheat this week. Please explain.?

Dr. Eric Kaplan
Surgery - Colorectal
In brief: Bleeding
No amount of bleeding is normal and should be checked out properly.
Excess fiber can give you dirrhea or constipation, depending on your fluid intake. Both can cause hemorrhoids to bleed, but that diagnosis should be left to the doctor to confirm or rule out other explanations for your bleeding. Do not self diagnose rectal bleeding!

In brief: Bleeding
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: See a doctor
I can't explain your problem. But, if you have having blood in the stool, you need to be seen by a health care provider soon.

In brief: See a doctor
Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Dr. Steven Seres