Birth control question. Please help. I get pills from back in india. Can I see doctor in us for refill ?

In brief: Refills

You can certainly schedule a doctor visit & arrange to have something comparable prescribed by a local physician.
In the US, it is considered inappropriate to "refill" another doctors prescription without doing a face to face history, exam and establishing a treatment chart. Docs face disciplinary action and can loose their license if they do.

In brief: Refills

Dr. Joel Pranikoff

Most physicians will not automatically refill a prescription without having the opportunity to establish a patient/physician relationship first.
Make an appointment. The prescription you receive may be similar to but different than the pill you are getting from india.

Dr. Joel Pranikoff
Dr. Joel Pranikoff
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham