How to know if I have an eating disorder?

Call NEDA, Ask Q's. Speak w/someone re ur specific concerns @nat'l assn of anorexia nervosa ; related disorders (neda) helpline: (630) 577-1330. 4 educat'l info re eating disorders: neda website (http://bit.Ly/16crmyh) ; website of eating disorders info network (http://myedin.Org). Signs include: poor body image; probs enjoying food; eating/exercise habits; trouble expressing emotions; moodiness; self-harming.
Questions... . Are you underweight for your height, but think you are fat? Do you obsess about gaining weight ; think you are fat, although others tell you you are too thin. Have you stopped menstruating? Do you nibble at your food ; throw most of it away? If you are worried, it is probably worth consulting with a therapist who specializes in anorexia. It is hard to treat ; very important to take care of !