I have psoriosis on my elbows. My doctor perceived triaminicilone cream. It doesn't seem to be working. What else may be effective?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Injections,laser
Treatment options include other creams such as tazorac, (tazarotene) injections of dilute steroids into the lesions, or excimer laser to cause psoriasis to go into remission.

In brief: Injections,laser
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Thomas Rohde
General Practice
In brief: Look for the cause
Psoriasis frequently has a cause - food allergies and gut inflammation that leaks into the body stimulates the immune system chronically as well as nutritional deficiencies.
Go to a4m.Com doc locator and find a local functional medicine doc who can help you evaluate this and find a solution or you'll be tied to topical steroids or worse.

In brief: Look for the cause
Dr. Thomas Rohde
Dr. Thomas Rohde