Can a girl get pregnant if she has her period the day after unprotected sex?

Low risk but some. There is a possibility of pregnancy from any unprotected sex at any day of a womans cycle,including during menses. It is low just prir to or during menses, but there is some.This would be more likely if she has a pattern of irregularity, which leads to irregularity in egg release.
Pregnancy periods. No if it is a regular period you can not get pregnant if you had sex the day before.To get pregnant you need to be ovulating which happens in mid periods.