I feel like my thinking is back to being grandiose delusional again. Am taking medicine but it's not working?

Dr. Donald Jacobson

In brief: Contact your psychiatrist

Or since it's the weekend if you need to go to the emergency room for further guidance.
They will either raise your medication or recommend an additional medication or a different medication. At any rate that needs to be done by a mental health professional. The er may be able to contact your doctor at home on the weekend even if you are unable. Best wishes and i hope that your symptoms come under control soon.

In brief: Contact your psychiatrist

Dr. Donald Jacobson
Dr. Donald Jacobson