I am a 36 year old male with low testosterone ~110. Does this mean I will have trouble having another baby?

Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: Maybe
You need to get evaluated to find out why your testosterone is low.
If it's due to your testes not functioning properly, then fertility may be an issue. However, if it's your pituitary, then both testosterone & sperm production should respond to appropriate therapy. Under no means should you take any form of testosterone to raise your level as this will shut down sperm production.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Thomas Rohde
General Practice
In brief: Not necesarily
Since it only takes one sperm to fetilize an egg, the odds are that you can again conceive, but working to improve your testosterone level would be a good plan to move the odds further in your favor.

In brief: Not necesarily
Dr. Thomas Rohde
Dr. Thomas Rohde
Dr. Cindy Juster