When I bend down I get dizzy?

Dr. J. patrick Tokarz

In brief: Spin or faint?

A feeling that the room is spinning when moving your head could be vertigo.
Feeling faint when you bend over and then straighten up could be positional low blood pressure. See your personal provider for further evaluation.

In brief: Spin or faint?

Dr. J. patrick Tokarz
Dr. J. patrick Tokarz
Dr. Peter Kurzweil

In brief: Not uncommon

My guess is you are 'bending down' the incorrect way, the way that changes the center of gravity from your low back to your mid back, the way that causes an acute spasm and severe pain of the low back muscles, the way your head changes it's position with relation to your heart: you flex at the waist, not at your knees, which is the correct way of bending and lifting.
On a diuretic or BP med?

In brief: Not uncommon

On a diuretic or BP med?
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Michio Abe

In brief: BPPV

Sounds like benign paroxysmal positional vertigo or bppv.
It's a spinning sensation occurring with head movements such as looking up, turning over in bed or bending down. It's due to the dislodgement of calcium particles from within the semicircular canals of the inner ear. It's not a serious condition and self-resolving in several weeks, but can recur. There are maneuvers and meds that can help.

In brief: BPPV

Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe

In brief: Dizziness

Many possibilities.
Carotids occlusive disease, anemia, visual problems, hypotension.Many reasons.Seen a pcp, fp. Is important to determine the cause, lab test, ecg, others, and a complete medical history, .

In brief: Dizziness

Many possibilities.
Dr. Lourdes Margarita Landron-Garcia
Dr. Lourdes Margarita Landron-Garcia