I have been trying to get pregnant for a year now and I keep getting all the pregnancy symptoms but no pregnancy. What does this mean?

False symptoms. Pregnancy symptoms can be the same as anxiety symptoms. These symptoms include nausea, abdominal pain, and fatigue. You should try relaxing and stop trying to get pregnant. Yoga and guided meditation can help. Also, if you are working out too much, it can affect regular ovulation. Also, know that there may be nothing wrong, your body needs time. See your doctor.
Wishful thinking... Obviously, you are very eager to have a child. At 1 year, time for u & partner to c a fertility expert. Find out what may be correctable. Get food advice to increase chances of success. Women r waiting longer today 2 start a family; but remember that risk of problems don't start rising till age 35, & really go up at age 40. Get bmi in healthy range. Curious, when some women stop trying....+ test!