Pain in my right side?

Not enough info. Right side....Starts top head and ends at soles of feet. So your question is like starting what should be a 12 word sentence in a book and stopping after the second word....Which is fine if your are writing a book and you believe in poetic license. But it doesn't cut it if you are asking a health expert a health question.
Question too vague. Pain on right side is too vague...Please provide more specific info such as location, quality (aching/shooting/stabbing/thobbing etc..), duration and how did it start? I am sure with 10, 000 docs at healthtap, you will get a good answer..
Right side of where? Sorry, but you need to be a bit more specific. You are asking for directions without telling where you wanna go!
MANY causes: R pain. Do you mean 'right (r) lower abdomen' -pelvis pain? Pain coming from there can be as simple as ovulation pain (mid-cycle) -(also called mittelschmerz) . R sided pain could be an ovarian cyst -leaking or more serious: pelvic inflammatory disease, pid (from std). A simple ultrasound will help. Appendicitis presents initially as stomach upset then travels to right pelvis. Hope you are better soon!