Pain in my right side?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
In brief: Not enough info
Right side....Starts top head and ends at soles of feet.
So your question is like starting what should be a 12 word sentence in a book and stopping after the second word....Which is fine if your are writing a book and you believe in poetic license. But it doesn't cut it if you are asking a health expert a health question.

In brief: Not enough info
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Question too vague
Pain on right side is too vague.
..Please provide more specific info such as location, quality (aching/shooting/stabbing/thobbing etc..), duration and how did it start? I am sure with 10, 000 docs at healthtap, you will get a good answer..

In brief: Question too vague
Pain on right side is too vague.
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: Right side of where?
Sorry, but you need to be a bit more specific.
You are asking for directions without telling where you wanna go!

In brief: Right side of where?
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice
In brief: MANY causes: R pain
Do you mean 'right (r) lower abdomen' -pelvis pain? Pain coming from there can be as simple as ovulation pain (mid-cycle) -(also called mittelschmerz) .
R sided pain could be an ovarian cyst -leaking or more serious: pelvic inflammatory disease, pid (from std). A simple ultrasound will help. Appendicitis presents initially as stomach upset then travels to right pelvis. Hope you are better soon!

In brief: MANY causes: R pain
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely