While I know that excimer lasers are used for psoriasis, are low level laser treatments done outpatient for hair loss effective for psoriasis?

Uncertain. Laser dermatologists would be able to answer this question better. Low level laser therapy does not seem to do much in other fields despite the claims. We tried it in rheumatology and did not find much benefit for rheumatoid arthritis.
Hair loss. Excimer lasers have been used to treat a form of hair loss called alopecia areata but not to treat male pattern hair loss. The best treatments for male pattern hair loss are rogaine (minoxidil) for men which is topical and the oral medication propecia.