Does wellbutrin (bupropion) help with depression?

Yes. It is best to speak specifically with you physician about your particular details. However, in general, wellbutrin (bupropion) can help treat a major depressive episode. Wellbutrin (bupropion) particularly helps when symptoms of low energy and poor concentration are present. The sexual side risk of wellbutrin (bupropion) are lower than other antidepressants.
Yes it can. Wellbutrin (bupropion) has multiple uses, and depression is definitely one of them. Finding the right medicine (or non medical therapy) for depression requires a discussion with your doctor. Good luck!
Depends. Wellbutrin (bupropion) helps many with depression but response is certainly individual as it only affects mainly 1 neurotransmitter and often others are out of normal range as well. Trial of a medication is the usual method used. Finding a local functional medicine doc thru a4m.Com web locator can help with someone to measure neurotransmitters/other labs to speed recovery with targeted nutrition and/or meds.