I have chest pain under my left breast, what to do?

Depends. Thirties person having left chest pain absent cough, fever, or sob. If male then needs eval for heart disorder. In either sex might reflect costochondritis, inflammation of rib/cartilage junction, which should be exquisitely tender to direct palpation. See an osteopath. If tietz's syndrome then a single cortisone can resolve the problem; provided excess mechanical activities are avoided.
Chest pain. Chest pain is discomfort or pain that you feel anywhere along the front of your body between your neck and upper abdomen. Many people with chest pain fear a heart attack. However, there are many possible causes of chest pain. Some causes are not dangerous to your health, while other causes are serious and even life-threatening.Any organ or tissue in your chest can be the source of pain, including.