Can charcot marie tooth disease be diagnosed by having all criteria but normal nerve conduction studies?  

Subtypes. There are many subtypes of charcot-marie tooth disease, which appear differently on emg/nerve conduction studies. It would be unlikely to have CMT with completely normal studies. Genetic testing for CMT would give you a definative diagnosis and identify the subtype. A nerve biopsy is an alternate method of diagnosis, but has potential risk.
Unusual. It would be very unusual for charcot marie tooth to look completely normal on nerve conduction studies. I would want some objective confirmatory evidence (e.g. Nerve biopsy, genetic testing) before being comfortable saying that CMT is responsible and abandoning the search for other possible causes.
Need further w/u. If all the diagnostic work-up in inconclusive or genetic testing comes back negative, a neurologist may perform a nerve biopsy to confirm the diagnosis. This is a very good overview. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/charcot_marie_tooth/detail_charcot_marie_tooth.htm#173513092.
Not sure what you. Mean by all criteria, but electromyelogram and nerve biopsy can also help with diagnosis.