Why am I constantly dreaming of me being angry at someone, my friends, family and people I don't even know. It has been happening for about four months, ?

Dreams road to UNC. Dreams represents repressed unconscious emotions. They can have different levels of interpretation. Dream is like a play where the setting, director, actors and actresses are created by the dreamer. It also represents a way to express the anxiety, fear and wishes. Hence it can be understood only by the dreamer with the help of a therapist who is good at it.
Dreams = emotions? Such a recurring dream that seems to hold importance to you may be your emotions telling you something. Journaling and using free-association while journal about your dreams may help you connect to the angry affect of the dream. You may also seek the help of a therapist who can help you understand those dreams and how they relate to your life. They should not tell you what they mean.