My husband had a kidney translant in 20102010springhill he started having pain blood in urine running fever and can hardly pee anything is this a. Uti?

Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice
In brief: YES , UTi
Pain with urination, blood in urine and a fever are signs of urine infection and with history of kidney transplant needs attention right away! another worry is kidney rejection with decreased urine output.
Hope he is better soon!

In brief: YES , UTi
Hope he is better soon!
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Helmy Guirgis
I agree. This is serious and urgent. Catheter !!! Emergency Room till you see the transplant team!
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: See Dr. immediately
May well have a uti.
Need to rule out kidney involvement &/or immunologis tissue rejection. Low urine production is of concer. Please have him contact and see his transplant surgeon &/or nephrologist. Best advise is not to delay.

In brief: See Dr. immediately
May well have a uti.
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Marsha Davis