When can I stop worrying about cancer if I am a DES daughter?

Pathology
In brief: Now
Most of the lesions due to intra-uterine des exposure occur in young women/girls.
Des has not been in use for over 30 years. However, you should get regular check-ups and pap smear, like any other woman.

In brief: Now
Dr. Wayne Ingram
In brief: By age 19
Most vaginal cancers have bee manifested in daughters by that age colposcopy can be used to rule it out as well.

In brief: By age 19
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Robert Warner
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: Always be alert
While most cases of clear cell carcinoma in des daughters occur prior to age 30, cases have been reported into the 40s.
There is also an increased risk of breast cancer and probably other malignancies, so being vigilant is probably always going to be prudent.

In brief: Always be alert
Dr. Robert Warner
Dr. Robert Warner
Dr. Jonathan Jassey