Is it true that elevated uric acid and gout can raise creatinine level? My nephro doctor told me so.

Pathology

This happens when crystals of uric acid form in the kidney parenchyma -- "urate ephropathy".
There is a severe acute form that is unmistakable; there's disagreement as to whether mild elevations of uric acid do this -- i'm a pathologist interested in kidney and haven't seen anatomic evidence that it's so. Consider adding a uric-acid lowering agent if you have clinical gout.

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

It is called a gouty nephropathy and is caused by the deposition of uric acid crystals in the kidney.
It is the results of longstanding uncontrolled gout.

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Jack Hinkle