Are there solutions for those men with advanced degree of baldness?

In brief: Some
Depends on what you mean by advanced.
If you are basically bald your options are almost none. If you have some hair left but it is thinly growing you might respond to various topical and systemic medications. If this is a genetically directed baldness then you basically can't win that war. Transplants may be an option for you. I think you should see a dermatologist to help evaluate.

In brief: Some
Depends on what you mean by advanced.
Dr. Donald Shenenberger
Dr. Donald Shenenberger
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Hair transplant
Dpending on amount of hair left hair can be transplanted from area of hair which will not be lost ot area of missing hair. It may require a few sessions for cosmetic coverage.
Cloning hair is not at an advanced experimental stage and may be available in a few years.

In brief: Hair transplant
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried