Any good home remedies that can get rid of toenail fungus?

Bleach soaks. Depends on how superficial the infection. If this is relatively superficial then bleach soaks can be beneficial. Basically a capful in a small basin of water and soak. However, most cases will require systemic antifungals to clear up the problem.
Goog Mediicine. Depending on the severity of the condition and the confidence the offending pathogen is a fungus, you may want to try using tea trea oil 3-4 times a day after a brief filing of the top part of the toenail to assist the permiability of the liquid, or if the condition is more serious you may want to try an oral medication like, terbinafine 250mg daily for 3 months, beware of liver effects.
Try apple cider vine. It takes a long time using topical agents. Some people use vick'vapo rub, others use tea tree oil. Others use apple cider vinegar. None of these are really a permanent solution.
Olive leaf extract. If toenail fungus is not extensive whole nail than it can respond to oral olive leaf extract which has antifungal properties. It needs to e taken for 6 or more months to achieve significant improvement. Bit cause occasional nausea.