Can obesity be an underlying cause of delayed puberty? Could loosing weight trigger development of genitals & facial hair?

Elevated estrogen. Obesity leads to increased levels of estrogen and feminization of men. By losing weight you will improve your hormonal balance.
Delayed Puberty. Obesity can lead to increased blood levels of estrogen. But, this would block testosterone and lead to some minor feminization. It would not likely lead to delayed puberty. I believe you have asked about this before and we still say the same thing. Please get to a real physician who is expert in this field. And, if you know of anyone else struggling with this they should be seen long before 19.