My mom was told she has a blood clot between her lungs and heart, is this serious, and deadly? She has congestive heart failure and copd.

This condition is very serious.
But a good specialist can do a lot to reverse this condition. Pray a lot.

This condition is very serious.
Dr. Santiago Roldan
Dr. Santiago Roldan
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Pulmon art?

I'm not clear where the clot is - in the pulmonary artery? It would be helpful if you can ask her doctor for the exact medical terminology.
That said, blood clots are generally serious. I assume your mother is receiving appropriate treatment? (anticoagulation). If she's at home, her docs must feel that her condition is stable. If in the hosp, she's in good hands.

In brief: Pulmon art?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. A. tarig Ahmed

In brief: Clot

I am assuming she has lung clot (pulmonary embolism).
It is treated with blood thinners like Coumadin (warfarin). If it is not treated she could be at risk of developing other clots and even death from large clot obstructing blood flow from the heart to the lung.

In brief: Clot

Dr. A. tarig Ahmed
Dr. A. tarig Ahmed
Dr. Adam Levy