Why did my fertility doctor tell me to take a bath and meditate after et?

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Mind-Body support

We believe that reducing stress improves infertility and ivf outcomes.
Dr domar championed the concept of a mind-body program to reduce stress and imporve your outlook and hopefulness. I do not know for sure if this is the goal but the idea is out there and scientific research supports reducing stress where possible. Does it help (?, but probably), probably does not hurt - no. Best wishes.

In brief: Mind-Body support

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Good advice

Meditation is good for health in general amd a warm bath helps meditation.
Do not get the idea that it is easy. You need to learn how to meditate. A tranquil mind is good for conception. The more you want it the harder it is to conceive.

In brief: Good advice

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Cindy Juster