Boss put me off again when I think he knew I wanted a raise. Why do I have intense fear of him?

Dr. Susan Uhrich

In brief: That is a question

For your therapist.
If you don't have one, why not make an appointment since this is effecting your financial future?

In brief: That is a question

For your therapist.
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Partnership

Psychotherapy is an interpersonal experience between yourself and your therapist; it is a partnership.
The therapist listens to whatever it is that is on your mind, and with empathic, thoughtful questioning over time assists you in being able to experience yourself and the external environment differently than prior to coming to therapy. Relationship fears like yours are discussed quite often.

In brief: Partnership

Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Jack Hinkle