What are some treatments for kyphoscoliosis?

It depends. You should have an evaluation by a chiropractor or an orthopedist. X-rays may define the degree of curvature. Yoga therapy with an iyengar instructor trained in back care is a good step. Your chiropractor or orthopedist can direct you. Find an orthopedist who is open to alternative treatments. Some physical therapist can be too agressive and cause more pain.