How do you know that your nerve problems are getting worse and what can I do to help it? On nortriptyline to help but so far it's not.

Dr. James Wells

In brief: Call med prescriber.

If you are not feeling better on nortriptyline from the perspective of mood, sleep, appetite, and energy, then your depression may not be responding to this particular medication.
I recommend that you talk with the prescriber of the nortriptyline about other potentially beneficial approaches that you have not yet tried and that may be different in how they treat depression.

In brief: Call med prescriber.

Dr. James Wells
Dr. James Wells