I have a brown spot on my left cheek under eye. Its been from 6 year. I m very upset. Its grow more. Plz help me getrid of this.

Exam. You need to have an ophthalmologist or oculoplastic specialist examine and advise. It could be very serious!
Biopsy. You should see a doctor and have it removed. Lower lid lesions that are growing need a biopsy and removal with minor sirgery.