My father is 57 yrs old. He hav diabetes for last 10 yrs.He is taking sugar tablets (glucored forte).Now its above 250.How we can make this to normal.

Dr. Nestor Del rosario
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Go to MD

Diabetics have high blood sugar and need a medicine to allow Insulin to put the sugar in the cells or tissues that need it.
Why he is on sugar supplement is beyond my understanding except to avoid low blood sugar with treatment. Go back to your doctor to adjust his medicines and make the appropriate decisions. If you have a log of his blood sugars, bring the log.

In brief: Go to MD

Dr. Nestor Del rosario
Dr. Nestor Del rosario
Dr. Marsha Davis