Can I get a blood clot by getting kicked in the calf?

Yes. In all likelihood what you get is bruise, hematoma or inflammation. Blood clots form when there is abnormality in flow of blood, when there is damage to the blood vessel or its smoothness or problem with the blood cells themselves. Immobility, for example can cause clots (dvt). If the blood vessel is damaged from the injury, then yes clot formation can occur.
Possible. It is very likely that you could get some beeding outside the blood vessels that would form a clot in your leg that would be reabsorbed over time. It is very much less likely that you cold develop a clot inside your vessels.