How can I stop breast tenderness before my periods?

No caffeine,add VitE. As always, it is important to make sure there is no underlying disease. Breast exams are an important part of the gynecologic exam and mammography is valuable for those women over 40 or those with certain risk factors. That said, decreasing caffeine (coffee, tea, cola, chocolate, energy drinks, etc.) and adding vitamin E may help.
Breast tenderness. Agree with avoiding caffeine--in all its forms, including coffee, tea, chocolate (sorry) and some nuts. They actually contain a substance called methylxanthine, parent compound of caffeine. Be careful about vitamin e, in large amounts it can increase bleeding. In the uk they use evening primrose oil capsules, no bleeding risk known.