I have premature ejaculation, hw can I improve it by exercise n. Natural medicine to improve my sex health?

Dr. Janet Greenhut
Preventive Medicine

In brief: No evidence

Premature or rapid ejaculation has not been shown to respond to exercise or "natural medicine.
" your best bet is to talk to a sex therapist or sexuality counselor about it. Some men also take antidepressants -- not because they're depressed but because the medications tend to delay orgasm.

In brief: No evidence

Dr. Janet Greenhut
Dr. Janet Greenhut
Dr. Janet Greenhut
Sorry. Can you say more?
Dr. Rick Kirschner
General Practice

In brief: 2 possibilities

It is possible that pe is associated with insufficient amounts of the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Many commonly used drugs for pe are ssris (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) 5-htp is sometimes used to increase serotonin levels. It is a lot cheaper than the drugs, and worth a shot before going the drug route. Also, you could try a desensitizing cream applied topically.

In brief: 2 possibilities

Dr. Rick Kirschner
Dr. Rick Kirschner
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine