Is low level laser therapy effective for hair loss? If so, is it effective for a receding hair line?

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology

In brief: Not really

I know the laser comb has some sort of clinical evidence that it works, but every one of my patients who has tried it has told me nothing has happened.
Your dermatologist can prescribe a tablet that actually works.

In brief: Not really

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Hair loss

The hairmax lasercomb produces nine laser beams which generate columnated, coherent visible light in the red spectrum. Laser light in the red spectrum and with the appropriate power output has been clinically proven to be beneficial for haiti loss.
Rogaine (minoxidil) for men and the oral medication Propecia are more effective than the lasercomb.

In brief: Hair loss

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Allan Hawryluk
How about the never products like laser cap that have much more power than the comb........Does the cap work better than the comb?
Dr. Vicken Poochikian