I have sciatica nerve pain in my lower back my thigh is numb and my hip is really bothering me and my right leg is weak and my butt on the right side?

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: Stretch/Rest

Most likely you have some version of sciatica.
Sciatica is a symptom from a pinched nerve in your back. What nerve is it? No one knows unless imaging is done. This is typically done after conservative care is exhausted. Rest, stretching, learning core strengthening exercises and using nsaids to help are the best ways to help back pain. If it persists see your doctor for other options.

In brief: Stretch/Rest

Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. George Arcos
Pain Management

In brief: Disc

Your symptoms fit the diagnosis of lumbar disc herniation with root compression.
You need a thorough physical exam by either your family doctor , or a pain management physician. Mri is indicated if there is leg pain with weakness, however most will recommend rest, and anti-inflammatory meds first.

In brief: Disc

Dr. George Arcos
Dr. George Arcos